"Ubuntu 9.04 Desktop Guide" by Ubuntu Documentation Project
Top Ubuntu 9.04 Official Documentation Guides:
1. Installation Guide
2. Desktop Guide
3. Server Guide
4. Packaging Guide
The Official Ubuntu Desktop Guide contains information on how to using Ubuntu in a desktop environment.
The Ubuntu Desktop Guide contains next parts:
- New to Ubuntu 9.04?
- Adding, Removing and Updating Applications
- Files, Folders and Documents
- Customizing Your Computer
- Internet and Networks
- Music, Video and Photos
- Keeping Your Computer Safe
- Printing, Faxing and Scanning
- Advanced Topics
For more information, please visit this products webpage.